Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jesus is all I need. I have a new heart with His desires in it. If I seek Him, I will surely find Him. The more I seek Him, the more I find Him, and the more I find Him, the more I love Him.

I am so grateful for wise counsel and guidance. What would I do without women who are such great encouragement and examples? I am following them as they follow Christ! What an honor to serve the Lord!

God, I take my eyes off of my own issues and circumstances... they are a product of my own decisions. But, I can live whole because of Your grace. Thank God...

1 comment:

  1. Amen...Meohan, you sound like you truly love the Lord and that is so encouraging to hear...keep seeking his face...and he will keep showing more of himself to you...Follow those that inspire you to touch his heart...follow them as they follow Christ as you said...:) God bless

    ReplyDelete